Set during the famous airdrop before the invasion at Normandy; Sgt. Matt Baker and his squad of 101st Airborne paratroopers were scattered over the French countryside. As the story unfolds; the player (Baker) must choose between the success of his mission and the lives of his men €“ his brothers in arms.
- One of a Kind: Brothers in Arms is the only first-person tactical shooter set in WWII.
- Real Military Tactics: Intuitive and easy-to-use squad controls appeal to both the hardcore and mainstream gaming audience.
- Real Soldiers: Featuring a cast of more than 20 characters; each having a distinctly unique personality; appearance and style.
- Revolutionary AI System: Allies and enemies use the standard operating procedures of fire and maneuver to flank and kill their foes.
- Unprecedented Authenticity: Historically accurate and detailed battlefields; events and equipment recreated from Army Signal Corps photos; Aerial