Journey into a fantastical world on a quest for revenge in DRAGON QUEST MONSTERS: The Dark Prince. Psaro is cursed and is unable to harm anything with monster blood. Now, he must become a Monster Wrangler to create an army for battle. The hunt for high-ranked monsters takes Psaro through the ever-changing seasons of Nadiria and its unique environments, with rivers of bubbling lava, mysterious ancient ruins, and soaring towers of cake. Along the way, Psaro meets the kind-hearted elf, Rose, who joins his adventure to seek out ever-stronger monsters. The key to Psaro’s success lies with synthesis: the ability to combine two monsters and create a stronger offspring. Each new creation brings Psaro one step closer to his goal of becoming the Master of Monsterkind.
- From rivers of molten lava to towering mountains of sweets, the fantastical environments of Nadiria are as varied as the monsters that populate them
- With each turn of the season, sweeping changes take hold of the landscapes; Some monsters only appear when the weather suits them, and keen-eyed monster wranglers can take advantage of the seasonal changes to reach previously inaccessible areas
- Over 500 monsters to scout, battle, and assist on your journey, including a variety of unique, never-before-seen monsters as well as many familiar favorites from the DRAGON QUEST franchise
- Synthesize monsters and to create a one-of-a-kind roster
- Create a slime that’s a spell specialist or a dracky that can dish out devastating damage